Why Choose D P Head Plumbing and Heating?
- All aspects of Domestic Work are undertaken – No job is too big or small.
- We hold full public liability insurance.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- We are fully qualified, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- We offer Free Quotes and advice to all our customers.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection Include?
- Check appliances for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer’s data plate.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person.
- An appliance cannot be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
Gas Safe Registered
Gas Safe Register is an official gas engineer registered to work safely and legally on gas appliances. By law, all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register. It has replaced CORGI registration.
We take it for granted that our boilers, cookers and gas fires are safe. It is only when there is a problem with an appliance that many people take any notice of it at all.
Dangerous gas work can be deadly. Badly fitted and poorly serviced appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions, and carbon monoxide poisoning.
This is why you should always use a Gas Safe registered engineer to fit, fix or service your gas appliances, gas boiler, gas fire, gas cooker or hob, central heating system, radiators or your hot water system.